Fines and Fees
How much are fines?
|25 cents per day||Books, Magazines, Audiobooks, CDs, Books with Cassettes & Pamphlets|
|25 cents per day||Overnight Reference books & Interlibrary Loans|
|$1.00 per day||Videos & DVDs|
Per item Fees
|$2.00||Replacing lost cards|
|$2.00||Items returned missing bar codes|
|$1.00||Video & Audiocassettes not rewound|
|$2.00||Videos/DVDs & Audiovisuals put in AV drop box during library hours|
|$2.00||Video/DVDs, Audiovisuals in book drop box|
|Copy Machine Copy||15 cents per page|
15 cents per page
(color copies 50 cents)
|3.5" Computer Disks||$1.00 per disk|
(No International Faxes)
$1.00 - per page local
$2.00 - per page long distance
$1.00 - each page
NEW Pay Fines Online!
We now have the ability to accept credit cards to pay fines and other fees through the online catalog!
Follow these steps to do so:
1. Enter the SHARE Library Catalog
2. Log into the catalog in the upper right-hand corner of the screen using your library card number and pin number.
3. Click "My Account"
4. Click "Review My Account"
5. Go to the "Bills" tab
6. Click "Pay Bills Online with Credit Card"
7. Enter your first name, last name, credit card number, amount (amount defaults to total amount of bills owed)
8. Click "Pay Bills Online with Credit Card"